French potatoes, the recommended recipe for babies aged 8-9 months. This recipe is worth trying by all the family members!
1. Clean the potatoes and cut into cubes;
2. Place in a saucepan greased well with butter;
3. Separately, the cheese is made from cows of 500 ml of milk;
5. The cheese obtained is mixed with the yogurt and egg yolk;
6. Pour the mixture over the potatoes;
7. Heat the oven to moderate heat;
8. When ready, mix in the blender and add baby milk (or water) for mixing.
Tags Potato recipes for children Baby recipes Baby recipes 8 months Baby recipes 9 months